15th Resistance International Film Festival
International Resistance Film Festival is holding its 15th edition so as to expand the "culture and doctrine of resistance" as one of the components of Islamic civilization, with the aim of narrating the resistance of the oppressed nations against oppressors, especially anti-Zionist movements, and introducing the significant characters who have fought against the Qods oppressors.
The international contest will be held in two sections: International and Palestinian. All feature films, semi-long and long documentaries that include "Resistance" as its keyword or is associated with this topic can be submitted for the contest. The candidate films in the International or Palestinian contest should have been produced after January 2016 and may be from Iran or any other country.
Last chance to submit films: October 1st 2018
Announcement of the selected films: November 1st 2018
Festival date: November 25th 2018
ISIS and Takfirism
The oppressed of the world
Human rights and racial discrimination
International Contest Prizes:
- Festival Statuette and Cash Prize for the best film
- Festival Statuette and Cash Prize for the best director
- Festival Statuette and Cash Prize for the best screenplay
- The first selected film: festival statuette and cash prize
- The second selected film: certificate of appreciation and cash prize
- The third selected film: certificate of appreciation and cash prize
Special prize and the festival statuette will be given to the best film in this section.
Resistance Film Festival lookout:
A week of "Prospect of Resistance Cinema" film events will be help in different countries simultaneously by the Festival.